- Stabilization of current surfaces including ornamentation of frames, loosened chair and table legs, and de-laminating surface coatings
- Reconstruction of broken pieces including deconstructed frames, damaged fine art pieces and neglected furniture
- Touch in treatment to maintain uniformity and cohesion across your piece
- Fabrication of missing areas to add important structural framing or decoratively complete your piece
- Customization of frames to enhance their existing support or tailor them to your artwork
We aim to preserve the historic and functional integrity of both antique and contemporary pieces, while also keeping in mind its use in your home. Also, we offer optional conservation reports, which will inform you of our processes, include preventative knowledge and strengthen provenance.
Please see our Contact page to get started.