One of the earliest forms of self-expression as well as a staple of daily life for centuries, the techniques for creating ceramics and porcelains have not changed in millennia. We strive to preserve the integrity of these artworks with services including:
- Reconstructing piece using available pieces and conservational adhesive
- Touching into missing areas to create a visual cohesion
- Fabricating missing facets of item to restore original appearance
- Complete restoration of object to make damage nearly undetectable
- Traditional Japanese Kintsugi method of restoration
Please see our Contact page to get started.